Do you ever wonder what to talk about when you go to visit an elderly aunt, grandfather or parent? If so, check out Telling Life’s Stories on my website. There you will find approximately 72 questions to ask someone about their life. Such as:
- What was your favorite subject in school? Why?
- What was your first job? Describe.
- What are some of the special places that you have visited?
- When did you meet your spouse? What attracted you to him/her?
- What’s your favorite Bible story? Why?
- Who was the best president? Who was the worst president? Why?
- What was your greatest challenge? How did you meet it?
- If you had your life to live over again, would you make any changes?
Each time you visit, ask a few new questions. Be sure to record the answers. Eventually you can duplicate and share these stories and memories with other members of the family. It will be such a treasure for the person you are visiting and the rest of the family.