We often think of of sending a themed gift basket to those in the hospital. But, there are so many other ways to celebrate the men in our life with this thoughtful, personalized gift.
So, I asked two sports enthusiasts what they would like to see delivered to them in a sports basket on Father’s Day or a birthday.
They gave the following suggestions: (These suggestions are also great for Christmas!)
- A gift card for delivered pizza or buffalo wings
- Other favorite game day snacks like:
- Sunflower Seeds
- Trail Mix
- Chips n’ Dip
- Team t-shirt or jersey
- Great sports movies
- ”Sports Illustrated” or a magazine which focuses on person’s favorite sport
- The ESPN Watch app (where you can watch any ESPN program on your computer)
- Some YouTube clips of the greatest sports plays of the year… (and maybe bloopers too!)
They also mentioned that one could also do some research on the person’s favorite team(s) and be ready to talk about how they did, or are doing.
Thanks Nick and Rodger for these great ideas which would brighten any sports enthusiast’s day.
To download a free e-book on simple ways to care for the people in your life go to our post titled 122+ Ways to Care Well.