Karen Mulder, founder of Wisdom of the Wounded, is an experienced presenter and author and is available to speak at your event.
Learn how to confidently and effectively care for your friends, loved ones and neighbors experiencing a crisis. These workshops can be customized and are appropriate for a wide variety of Christian or secular groups including:
- Church Leadership Meetings
- Educators’ Meetings
- Care Groups and Ministries
- Adult Christian Education Classes
- Rotary and other community organizations.
To learn more about presentation topics and to read audience testimonials, visit Karen Mulder’s Event Speaker page.
Speaking Engagements Booked for 2019
- National Caregiving Conference – Chicago, Illinois
- Fearless Follower Community of Churches Shepherding Elders care team group- Saugatuck, Michigan
- Western Theological Seminary – Holland, Michigan
- MOPS Group – 150+ Ways to Care for a Suffering Friend – Grand Rapids, Michigan
Past Speaking Engagements (a partial list)
- Caregiving Series, Hope Church, Holland, MI
- Caregiving Series, Fellowship Church, Holland, MI
- The Gift Holiday Presentation, Corinth, MS
- “Connections” Women’s Retreat, Women’s Ministry of the Diocese of South Carolina Charleston, SC
- The Gift Holiday Presentation, Calvary Church, Holland, MI